Location: Lehigh County, PA
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
About the position:
We are looking for a sales manager to lead both our sales and business development teams totaling 6 people. The successful candidate will come to us from a Cloud Hosting provider, an Internet Services Provider, Systems Integrator, a SaaS business or other company in the technology/Internet space. Technical sales experience and sales management success are keys to this role, so a track record of closing multi-million dollar, long term accounts would be expected. We have an established, successful sales process and a strong team that we are looking to build upon. The candidate should feel most comfortable with a consultative sales approach and solution selling. This is a new position, created because of our exciting growth. We are also looking for a candidate who has worked in a small or start-up company, and understands the strategy of selling to large companies against large, established competitors.
- Hire and train Salespeople/Business Development people
- Conduct weekly Pipeline reviews with Sales team
- Conduct weekly activity and planning reviews with Business Development people
- Attend sales calls and provide coaching to salespeople
- Review selling strategy on deals and help salespeople make adjustments where necessary
- Keep sales processes up to date
- Manage BD people to lead generation quota
- Manage salespeople to sales quota
- Assist in closing sales deals
- Three to five years of experience in a Sales management or leadership role in the technology/Internet industry
- Experience managing teams that both close deals and do lead generation
- Verifiable track record of success
About our Client :
- A leading managed hosting and cloud provider, delivers secure, high performance and reliable hosting for businesses worldwide. Expertly provides compliant solutions for e-Commerce, Healthcare, Financial Services, SaaS and more. With domestic and international data centers, has the global reach to support even the most complex hosting environments. Company is PCI, SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2/3, ISAE 3402 and Safe Harbor compliant and provides HIPAA guidance and assurances.
The small but incredibility important print:
Client offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plan with a generous company match, department and individual training budgets, bottomless coffee, cappuccino, and snacks, company provided lunch once a week and bagels EVERY Friday! We are an equal opportunity employer and we embrace cultural diversity.
forward resumes to: email@example.com