SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITOR
Our Client is seeking an individual interested in becoming a Senior Information Technology Auditor in the Audit Department at Corporate Headquarters. To qualify for this position you should have:
1) A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Information Technology.
2) One or more of the following certifications:
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
3) A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the areas of operational, financial, information technology, business audit, internal control assessments, and or FDICIA/Sarbanes-Oxley 404 evaluation and testing.
4) Proficiency in computer operating systems, FISERV financial applications, general office, electronic workpapers, technical GRC audits and data extraction and interrogation.
5) Minimum of 4 years supervisory and management experience with accountability for staff performance and delivery.
Job Title: SR. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITOR
Location: Bergen County
SUMMARY: Supports the mission, vision and values by providing independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve s operations. The Information Technology Auditor helps accomplish our objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Performs IT audit, supervises staff where applicable, and reviews work papers with scopes including:
Information Security and Management Controls (Information Security; Governance and GLBA; Operations)
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning (Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment; Business Continuity Planning; Risk Monitoring and Testing; Test Planning; Testing Strategies; Board and Senior Management Oversight; Encryption)
Physical Security and Control over the Environment (User Equipment Security; Physical Security; Environmental Controls and Monitoring)
Internet Banking (Board and Management Oversight; Risk Management; Information Security; Administrative Oversight and Monitoring)
Mobile Banking (Mobile Banking Policies and Procedures; Risk Management; Information Security Controls; Mobile Banking Vendor Reviews; Monitoring; Mobile Deposit Capture)
Model Validations where applicable
Monitors audits to determine if significant IT projects are on time, within budget and in compliance with relevant methodologies.
- Assists the Chief Internal Auditor in the design, scheduling and execution of the risk-based Annual Audit Plan. Ensures overall quality, consistency, risk management and adherence to department and professional standards, particularly the International Professional Practices Framework as articulated by the Institute of Internal auditors. Evaluates, review results, synthesizes findings, drafts special reports and coordinates with appropriate business and compliance teams to follow up on the status of management actions.
- Develops and maintains productive client, staff, management and executive relationships through individual contacts and group meetings. Is a key influencer of operational efficiency and well controlled change management.
- Plans and executes audits of network security and new IT systems and applications
Administer and execute FDICIA / COSO project management, including executing:
Cyclical FDICIA / COSO reviews
Scheduled Roll forward
Quarter end reporting.
- Serves as a mentor in coaching staff on the evaluation of the design and effectiveness of internal process and financial controls.
- Develops, monitors, and modifies Audit Programs and tools to ensure that procedures are current, efficient, effective and reflective of current business conditions and risk trends.
- Performs additional special projects (investigations, risk assessments, etc.) as directed by the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Extracts data using specialized audit software to support operational audits.
- Performs quality assurance reviews on audit reports for peers and assigned staff.
- Supports external auditors and regulators in the conduct and completion of examinations. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
forward resumes to email@example.com