.NET Software Developer Contract-to-Hire
For a logistics client located in Rahway, NJ area is seeking a strong software programmer to join the information technology team to develop and maintain data processing applications and integrate with a 3rd party TMS package. Our primary application platforms utilize MS SQL Server 2008 R2, C#, ASP.net MVC, MSMQ, web services, and VBA for legacy applications.
– Minimum 5+ years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of large complex applications (Winforms, WPF, or ASP.net MVC applications in C#).
– Strong knowledge of programming in T-SQL and LINQ.
– Ability to work independently and in conjunction with a team of developers.
– Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, prioritize and organize effectively while paying attention to detail and accuracy.
– Preference will be shown toward candidates with experience developing applications using MSMQ and web services.
– Excellent analytical and communication skills (verbal and written).
– Relevant masters level degree preferred; B.S. in Computer Science
– Prior experience with transportation and logistics applications a plus
We welcome applicants seeking either a consultant role or full time employment.
forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary expectations.