Technical Training Manager
City Parsippany State NJ
Description Summary: Establish appropriate training programs based on the needs of the company for both internal and external customer. Ensure that such programs go through an annual review and update and that they are in continuous improvement to meet all customer needs. Maintains all Product /Technical training records to ensure compliance with the FDA and any other regulatory agency. Serve as back up to customer training, training coordinator and FSE training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Ensures that the training programs for both internal and external customers operate in continuous improvement mode at all times.
– Serves as back up for all department needs, can cross cover for applications, engineering and scheduling.
– Interacts with parent company to develop new training programs as new analyzers or products are launched but also incorporates new information into programs as received in TABs and TSBs.
– Interacts with key stakeholders in various departments to ensure training programs are meeting their needs.
– Ensures all training records are maintained for employees who participate in product training programs to ensure compliance.
– Ensures that costs in the training group is not excessive and stay within or below budget, constantly looking for ways to reduce cost, stream line activities and still ensure a great customer experience.
– Manage department schedules to best meet company needs.
– Follow up with managers post employee training to ensure needs are being met and it not work with Director of TSG to develop programs to better meet their needs.
– Manages the activities of the Technical Training Department staff.
– Serves as back up trainer for external customer classes and works closely with TSS IIs to ensure their success in supporting this aspect of the training department.
– Learns the tasks of the Training Coordinator to provide coverage and help support temporary help when needed.
– Work close with the FSE Lead Trainer to understand all aspects of the programs offered to the FSG team as well as BMETs.
– Work with Director to ensure continued improvement to all training programs.
B.S. degree in Medical Technology, Engineering or related field required; 5 to 7
years related experience with 2-3 years management experience or minimum of 2-4 years Stago experience. Minimum 2-3 years training experience required.
Training certificate strongly preferred. Hemostasis knowledge preferred.
– Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Company usable software.
– Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations.
– Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy manuals.
– Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
– Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical
inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
– Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
– Must have valid passport and be able to travel domestically and internationally, if needed. Up to 10% travel maybe required.
forward resumes to : email@example.com