Maintenance and Manufacturing Technician
|Essential Job Function: Shift work. Maintain all Client facility and process equipment. Use industry accepted best practices for electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical standards.
General Information: Experience in maintenance, specifically troubleshooting, repair and calibration practices of equipment and instruments, specifically PLC’S, HVAC, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic devices, motors and frequency drives, NFPA, NEC, NEMA, cGMPs, boilers and air compressors. Also must possess and be willing to be”hands on”. Stainless Steel welding experience preferred. Black Seal In-Charge Boiler License required or willing to attain.
This position is classified as a “safety sensitive” position and is subject to random drug testing.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform scheduled P.M.’s on equipment and record all necessary data as required and in accordance with Client SOP’s.
- Perform necessary repairs to equipment and physical plant as required in a safe and workmanlike manner.
- Establish and maintain a thorough understanding of the design, proper operation and maintenance of Client’s process and environmental HVAC’s systems.
- Provide expertise in troubleshooting and repairing all Client’s process boilers – both High and Low Pressure.
- Build crating and prep equipment for shipment.
- Assist as needed in rebuild efforts for the Customer Returns Program.
- Support Field Service personnel on occasion, as needed.
- Assist in installation and retrofit of facilities equipment in accordance with applicable codes.
- Keep Maintenance Manager informed on all developments on a routine basis.
- Complete pre-sale checkouts of ancillary equipment as required by Sales Division.
- Perform pre and post rental checkouts
- Develop and encourage good interpersonal working relationships among Facilities staff and with other customer departments.
- Complete required paperwork and documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Follow Client SOP’s regarding cGMPs and procedures as required.
- Maintain an organized and clean work space at all times.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Department Manager and Lead Maintenance and Manufacturing Specialist.
- Diagnose and repair problems on HVAC equipment. Write and execute Preventive Maintenance for HVAC equipment.
- Order parts when needed.
- Work additional hours to complete repairs to accommodate business needs.
- Work schedule may vary to accommodate manufacturing/processing functions (weekends/shifts).
- Travel to other facilities maintained by company for repairs and/or troubleshooting.
- Follow all approved safety practices (i.e. confined space, etc.).
- Repair any electro-mechanical function as needed.
- Troubleshoot/repair any and all equipment from small scale to large scale.
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org