Client is looking for an energetic, driven and results oriented individual to join their growing Sales Organization. Will consider Junior or Possible Recent College Grad with Cold Calling Experience.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) your focus will be to set appointments, research, generate, qualify and follow up on all leads from sales and marketing. You will create call lists and execute 75-150 calls a day. SDR’s often have the initial opportunity to make an impression on a prospect so you will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
Thru high value communication you will work to establish rapport with our customers make our organization “top of mind” when they think of Public Safety. Driving interest with every customer is critical . A successful candidate will be a self-starter with high-energy, positive phone presence and a track record of effective credible lead follow-up and sales development. You will report directly to the National Sales Director.
- High energy for 75-150 cold calls per day to generate qualified meetings, leads, account prospecting and sell various sales and marketing campaigns.
- Manage and nurture pipeline leads and opportunities in a specified region; ensure progression of opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Understand products, value proposition, and positioning / keep up-to-date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace.
- Track all lead activity, monitor leads/opportunities, and manage reports using CRM.
- Achieve quarterly targets, number of leads generated, qualified opportunities per campaign, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting, and sales skills.
- Disseminate opportunities to the sales team, educating Regional Sales Managers as necessary about the opportunity.
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling.
- SDRs have one exclusive focus: to review, contact, and qualify leads and deliver them to your Account Executives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience in an inside sales/demand generation role. Experience in B2B, public safety/high-tech industries preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the needs of customers and internal stakeholders over the phone.
- Experience using SAGE Sales Logixs / other CRM’s
- Client facing experience with strong focus on customer satisfaction
- High energy sales DNA with a deep desire to succeed and grow in this field
Monday-Friday Flexible Start Times
Forward Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org