Direct Hire, Full Time, Full Benefit Package
Mid Town Manhattan
50 – 58 / Hour Contract to Hire
Our Client a Software Development Company is looking to fill a contract Technical Recruiter position. This position will help take our recruiting function to the next level by further building out our Technical team. There’s a lot of room to innovate and develop creative recruiting strategies and programs so for the right person, this may just be your dream job!
- Represent our firm in a positive way and attract qualified candidates to join our team.
- Manage candidate process and experience ensuring a positive interaction regardless of whether they get the job.
- Full life cycle recruiting: post openings, source candidates, review resumes, screen applicants, manage interview process, gather feedback, conduct reference checks, provide salary recommendations, and present & negotiate offers.
- Collaborate with Director, HR, Department Heads and Hiring Managers to develop & execute recruiting strategies.
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Utilize innovative recruiting methods including social media sites, networking events, building partnerships, etc.
- Foster applicant relationships & develop a pipeline for future positions.
- Promote & generate employee referrals – partner with HR team to build out an innovative program.
- Develop partnerships with colleges/universities, business/trade associations, and other interest groups.
- Cultivate relationships with external recruiters and employment agencies.
- Organize & attend recruiting events, including job fairs, meet-ups, & networking events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Outgoing & dynamic personality with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly connect and work with individuals across all disciplines
- A proactive, results-driven approach
- Natural ability to multi-task and respond quickly to ever-changing priorities
- Ability to grasp new and emerging technologies
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Start-up, e-commerce or Internet recruiting experience a plus
- Computer savvy & proficient with Gmail calendar
- Taleo experience
- BA/BS preferred
forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org