Tech Support Specialist .. Direct Hire, Wonderful Benefit Package, International Healthcare Employer
Summary: Provides field technical support to Internal and External customers for the complete line of reagents, ancillary products and systems. Coagulation E
• Completes external validation and statistical analysis of performance of reagents and instrumentation.
• Assists with problem solving for customers covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, software upgrades and instruments as appropriate.
• Assists customers and the service department with instrumentation as well as generic product trouble shooting as appropriate.
• Documentation regarding all above mentioned issues.
• Performs customer in-house and on-site product training/demonstrations as necessary
• Interacts with the Advanced Technical Specialist (ATS) for advanced training and troubleshooting.
• Reviews and updates competitive instrument adaptation protocols for customers using generic reagents.
• Performs pre-site installation inspections as required.
• Supplies appropriate telephone support.
• Performs training and guidance to internal customers.
• Furnishes leads based upon technical calls.
• Gives technical lectures where requested.
• Represents Field Support Group at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops as necessary.
• Helps in updating and maintaining technical/competitive product files.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the market as well as the competition.
• Work on special projects as assigned by management.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
• Strong personal computer skills, including knowledge of Excel, MS Office Suite and company software.
Education & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field from four-year college or university or equivalent required
• MT(ASCP) Certification or equivalent strongly preferred
• Minimum five years experience as a Medical Technologist with coagulation exposure;
- Valid driver’s license required
• Travel required based on territory and company needs
Forward Resumes to email@example.com