Sales Compensation Manager
This is a new position that will be responsible for all Compensation programs and will work closely with Finance and Sales Management to define and develop sales compensation and incentive plans that meet the strategic objectives of the company.
• Works with Finance and Sales Management to ensure that target/quotas are set appropriately and are in-line with overall business objectives.
Provide reporting and analysis as requested.
• Conduct market research on incentive-based pay positions and provide feedback to Division Heads on competitiveness and internal equity of plans.
• Work closely with the Commissions Department (Finance) to ensure accurate payments of all plans.
• Establish policies and procedures for approvals of plan changes, quota changes, special programs, minimum income requests and employees on leave.
• Develop and communicate annual presentation materials for new and/or updated incentive plans to sales management and executives.
• Assist in mergers and acquisitions to assimilate commission plans for newly acquired companies.
• Serve as the main point of contact for questions and interpretations of all plans.
• Maintain a central repository of all plans.
• Manage issues that are raised by plan participants which may require escalation to senior management.
• Monitor plan effectiveness and communicate this feedback to sales management and executives on a quarterly basis.
• Qualifications & Requirements:
• 5+ years of direct relevant experience.
Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Client is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent skills and experience.
• 3+ years of experience with a commission pay system, Callidus experience a plus
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to all levels in the organization
Proficient in project management
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to compile and analyze data
• Ability to run ad-hoc reports
• Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
• Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
• 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Employee Referral Bonus Program.
• Ongoing training opportunities.
Forward Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org