PRODUCT MANAGER / RETAIL BANKING!!!
- Responsible for determining the product and service menu, functionality, packaging and positioning necessary to support Retail Banking product lines sales and service need
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing product line, fee income structure and third party product relationships consistently support revenue growth, are properly positioned to competitively differentiate the bank in the marketplace and are in compliance with all appropriate regulations, policies, procedures and risk management guidelines.
- Manage the Retail Banking product line life cycle from strategic vision, research/ validation, recommendation and implementation, through ongoing performance management.
- Work with business line along with various support areas to enhance existing products and bring new products/services/channels to market based on business strategy, industry experience, market analysis, customer analysis/needs identification.
- Lead cross functional project teams to develop and implement comprehensive project plans and ensure the effective delivery of those new or enhanced products/services/channels.
- Develop initial and ongoing product, service and third party vendor risk assessments, and manage quarterly/annual reviews.
- Monitor product performance, including penetration, usage patterns and revenue generation to manage trends and effectively refine product and channel offerings including enhancements to features, pricing, promotion and distribution in order to optimize product line success..
- 5-8 years experience in product development or management preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail banking and/or financial services preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Finance preferred
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy along with enthusiasm for financial services
- Must possess a big-picture vision and the drive, project management and relationship development skills to make that vision a reality in cooperation with various business units and third party partners
- Self-starter and team player with a structured approach to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables
- Ability to think strategically while delivering tactically with a keen focus on details
for resumes to email@example.com