Title: Territory Sales Manager “3” Openings (Bucks County PA.) & (Long Island NY) and (Brooklyn, NY)
Requirements: A BS degree or equivalent experience is desirable with a minimum of three years of proven sales experience within a business to business selling environment.
Individual must be a motivated, self-starter who can create a business plan for top customers in a territory to meet sales goals. The incumbent must be flexible in dealing with unusual situations and knowledgeable in techniques for creating, maintaining and developing strong customer relationships and sales.
Additional “know-how” for this position is acquired through an effective company administered sales training program or from direct in-depth work experience. Incumbent must demonstrate excellent sales planning, prioritization, selling, communication, research and learning, teaching, presentation, listening, interpersonal, conflict management, networking, relationship management, organizational, and time-management skills.
The incumbent must comfortably assume a leadership role among peers while assisting in their training/development and when serving as a convention coordinator. Strong computer skills are also a necessity with background in Microsoft products.
Duties: This position is responsible in working independently and setting territory and account management plans and actions in line with Company practices to meets established sales targets. The incumbent will coordinate and implement co-travels and training on Our Client products to distributors, distributor sales representatives, laboratories, group practices, general practitioners, dental personnel, schools, researchers and opinion leaders/lecturers.
Delivery of training includes co-travel with distributor representatives, one-on-one presentations, group presentations, sales meetings, and convention selling. Topics cover a wide range of areas including dental techniques, product applications, trouble-shooting, clinical/laboratory research, dental market trends, along with the use of competitive and comparative selling skills . Activities are carried out within assigned territory. Primary purpose is to influence and motivate customers to purchase and increase their use of Our Client products.
1. Review territory, market, geographic, and customer data to plan and prioritize selling strategies and action plans for A&B Customers, large group practices, dealer management, and other top customers within the territory. 2. Continually research to have an on-gong comprehensive understanding of the Our Client products, dental market segments, competitor products, industry trends, dental techniques, new products, promotional activity and enhanced selling skills. 2. Arrange, facilitate, customize and execute training through group presentations to dentists, laboratory technicians, and other dental personnel by utilizing existing study clubs, dealer open houses, dental society meetings, customer lunch and learns, dental allied schools and by initiating co-sponsored seminars with laboratories and other Key Opinion Leaders. .
3. Identify and train opinion leaders, lecturers and university professors/researchers within assigned territory on the Division’s current products, new products, technical research data , new and existing technical application for the Division’s products and function as their primary contact with the Division. Coordinate activity, where applicable, with the Sales Manager, Marketing Managers, and Scientific Affairs Managers.
4. Function as a training resource on the Division’s products for all staff delivering dental services in a Managed Care or Alternative Care setting.
5. Create new user conversions as well as increase sales to current customer within the assigned territory by utilizing the Division’s sales automation and marketing services, dealer representatives, personal selling time, large clinics/laboratories, co-travels with dealer reps, written communication pieces, etc. Networking and motivation of dealer sales representatives and other Key Leaders in the territory is a critical aspect in realizing this objective. Direct calls made to core/select dentist and lab customers is also a critical aspect.
6. When detailed in the quarterly Sales Incentive Plan, fulfill the requested sales activities at schools within the assigned territory. Initiate the evaluation of the Division’s products in order to achieve staff acceptance of the product for use in university clinics.
7. Develop and maintain complete up-to-date records within the Company’s systems and processes, while also maintaining an adequate working inventory of literature, stock packages and promotional items.
8. Provide complete field reports, sales and marketing information, competitive activities, new product ideas, promotion improvements, technical inquiries. and required paperwork to the Sales Manager and Headquarters as assigned.
9. Control expenses within assigned budgets. Maintain and protect company property.
10. Follow Company practices, polices, and procedures to maintain compliance and integrity within the territory and customer base.
Resumes forward to firstname.lastname@example.org