Instrument Product Manager
Develop and implement instrument marketing strategy with consideration of market drivers, new product development and product lifecycle to achieve Corporate Goals.
-Manage the 4 P’s of Marketing (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) as well as product lifecycle for assigned products.
-Analyze, build and maintain a competitive file/database, develop and communicate “how to” sell against the competition.
-Business case: Identify and assess opportunities to grow market share with existing or potential new products; develop and implement marketing programs to achieve revenue and market share goals.
• Prepare proper and complete launch packages of the new products coordinating the necessary activities with Sales, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Global Marketing and other functional areas.
• Primary resource and company expert for instrument launch and implementation of marketing strategy.
• Manage all projects within budget and deliver “on time”.
• Stimulate clinical studies for white paper publication in the US Hospitals and laboratories as needed.
• Participate on R&D project teams representing the “voice of the customer” to assure the product specifications are clearly defined and incorporated in new product development.
• An individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Education & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in related field from four-year college or university required; and 4 to 6 years related experience; medical technologist background a plus and advanced degree preferred.
• Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time.
Forward Resumes to email@example.com