Summary: While functioning as a generalist, main responsibilities are in the recruitment arena and administering policies relating to all phases of human resources by performing the following duties.
• Manages the recruitment function by sourcing recruiting and interviewing applicants and employees to fill vacant positions. Provides feedback to managers regarding above.
• Handles all New Hire paperwork requirements.
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
• Responsible for Affirmative Action Plan and auditing of Affirmative Action Plan.
• Responsible for meeting Key Performance Standards set by the Company.
• Generates and maintains records of personnel data such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics.
• Performs reference and background checks.
• Responsible for the Job Description process which includes maintaining and revising as needed.
• Shared responsibility with other members of the team for all training programs related to HR.
• Responsible for the Applicant Tracking System.
• Responsible for organizational charts and monthly reporting.
• Prepares employee separation, transfer and promotion notices and related documentation.
• Responds to inquires regarding policies, procedures and programs by interpreting company guidelines
• Assists with immigration issues.
• Assists in projects as needed.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Human Resource systems; Internet software; Payroll systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Education & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required; and 3 to 5 years
• PHR or SPHR preferred
• Valid drivers license required
• Up to 10% travel
Forward Resumes to: email@example.com