Database Marketing Research Analyst
SUMMARY: Coordinates market research projects, customer research and analysis from the Marketing Central Information (MCIF) database or other external databases, in support of overall marketing objectives. Conducts research and analysis of present and potential markets, products and services. Develops and facilitates all direct marketing initiatives. Implement Customer Service Research program.
1. Performs all aspects of research projects. Extracts and interprets information from the MCIF and other research tools on customers, prospective customers, product usage patterns, profitability 25%
and profiling analysis. Coordinates the design and execution of research projects and oversees
tabulation and reporting results. Evaluates data to estimate potential market penetration. Prepares
interpretive summary reports on survey findings and assists in the presentations and recommendations to senior management. Assumes responsibility for the monthly reconciliation of
the Marketing suspense general ledger account. Assists the Marketing Specialist in the monthly
proof of the advertising general ledger accounts.
2. Assumes the responsibility for research, development and roll out of new products and services. 20%
Works with the Product Development team to analyze products and services and identify
challenges and/or opportunities consistent with the overall Bank marketing objectives. Identifies customers who are eligible for cash bonuses and rewards. Prepares files for back-office
departments or rewards systems to properly and accurately credit customers. Handles research
for customer disputes re regarding bonuses.
3. Coordinates the production and distribution of customer household demographics, promotional 20%
tracking reports and other information required to support the corporate business objectives and
regulatory compliance. Collects catalogs and distributes information on industry trends,
competitive activities and local market economic data.
4. Assists in developing segment criteria in support of marketing campaigns including direct mail, 15%
telemarketing and other marketing campaigns. Audits segment criteria, coordinates direct mail production and process and recaps campaign information for tracking analysis. Integrates the use
of marketing database with other departments and information systems within the Bank. Performs
routine ad-hoc reporting from the MCIF and Data warehouse to support other departments as needed. Works together with the Digital Media Specialist to segment and target customers for
direct email campaigns. Maintains integrity of the primary email address database. Serves as
backup to the Digital Media Specialist in updating website information, including rates, graphics
and emergency announcements.
5. Implements Customer Service Research program to ensure exceptional quality service is being 15%
delivered to our customers.
6. Performs other job related duties as may be assigned. 5%
forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org