Corporate Recruiter Contract-to-Hire
Contract to Hire
Hour Rate Compensable with Experience
Our Client a Leader in it’s Field is looking to fill a contract Tl Recruiter position. This on-site position will help take our recruiting function to the next level by further building out our US Corporate team. There’s a lot of room to innovate and develop creative recruiting strategies and programs so for the right person, this may just be your dream job!
Experience recruiting in wide spectrum of Disciplines
- Represent our client in a positive way and attract qualified candidates to join our team.
- Manage candidate process and experience ensuring a positive interaction regardless of whether they get the job.
- Full life cycle recruiting: post openings, source candidates, review resumes, screen applicants, manage interview process, gather feedback, conduct reference checks, provide salary recommendations, and present & negotiate offers.
- Collaborate with Director, HR, Department Heads and Technical Hiring Managers to develop & execute recruiting strategies.
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Utilize innovative recruiting methods including social media sites, networking events, building partnerships, etc.
- Foster applicant relationships & develop a pipeline for future positions.
- Promote & generate employee referrals – partner with HR team to build out an innovative program.
- Develop partnerships with colleges/universities, business/trade associations, and other interest groups.
- Organize & attend recruiting events, including job fairs, meet-ups, & networking events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Recruiting in all fields that surround a corporate headquarters
- Outgoing & dynamic personality with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly connect and work with individuals across all disciplines
- A proactive, results-driven approach
- Natural ability to multi-task and respond quickly to ever-changing priorities
- Ability to grasp new and emerging technologies
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer savvy & proficient with Calendar
- HRIS/ATS experience
- BA/BS preferred
forward resumes to: email@example.com