CONSTRUCTION LOAN OFFICER
SUMMARY: Solicits, underwrites and maintains loan relationships with real estate developers throughout Northern and Central regions of the Bank. Conducts Business calls on developers individually and/or with other Commercial Lending, Business Development and Branch staff in order to generate new loan and deposit business relationships for the Bank.
- Conducts scheduled inspections of construction projects being financed. Reviews loan draw requests with customers and approves disbursement of construction funds. Works with all other department staff to ensure that construction loan files are current with all required financial information, real estate tax information, insurance policies or other project specific documentation.
- Solicits, underwrites and maintains loan relationships with real estate developers throughout Northern and Central regions of the Bank. Interviews loan applicants and gathers appropriate financial and project information required for underwriting. Evaluates financial information, location of projects and project details for loan approval purposes.
- Prepares loan commitments, reviews approval requirements and loan closing packages prior to closing. Reviews appraisal and environmental reports prior to loan closing to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and Bank policies.
- Conducts business calls on developers individually and/or with Commercial Lending, Business Development and Branch personnel. Establishes terms, approves loans within established lending authority and presents loans for approval to the appropriate lending committees of the Bank.
- Reviews existing loan portfolio on an annual basis and maintains loan files with current information. Keeps abreast of local and national economic, legislative and political events that may affect the condition of the Bank’s construction loan portfolio.
- Monitors delinquencies within the assigned loan portfolio and contacts customers in order to collect delinquent loan payments as required. Advises the SVP, Commercial Real Estate of any existing or potential problem loan situations.
- Trains and develops subordinate employees.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
forward resumes to email@example.com