Receptionist Call Center Specialist 6:30 PM to 1:00 AM Sunday – Friday
While performing the essential functions of the job, the call center specialist, being the first contact for patients and visitors, must represent the health center in the most courteous, compassionate, and professional manner and provide quality customer service.
- Greets patients and visitors by telephone in a positive and helpful manner.
- Directs calls to the appropriate individual or department following accepted protocol.
- Takes message and returns call back to patient as necessary.
- Schedules patient appointments using the eClinical Works scheduling system.
- Assists in the confirmation of patient appointments at least 24 hrs in advance and enters proper code in eClinical Works scheduling system.
- Adheres to health center policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintains patient’s rights by respecting patient confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Complies with applicable policies and procedures and supports the Compliance Program.
- Contributes to organizational operations by performing other duties as may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High School diploma.
Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle heavy phone /patient traffic while maintaining courteous and professional demeanor.
Ability to perform in stressful situation and high volume environment.
forward resumes to: email@example.com