Location: Homdel Area of New Jersey
Manage a branch office. Develop business relationships and new business. Extend credit to businesses and individuals within lending authority. Oversee the daily operations of the branch including; supervision of staff, maintaining prescribed security procedures and resolving routine and complex problems.
- A degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Management is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Branch Manager.
- The ability to do business development within your market area, including participation in community activities and service organizations.
- Effective management skills – ability to motivate and coach employees; substantiate recommendations for salary increases and promotions; ability to discipline as needed.
- Ability to conduct branch manager’s meetings, attend seminars and any other educational activities deemed necessary.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers and all levels of Bank personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Forward Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org