Associate Account Manager
Summary/Objective: This position requires a highly motivated, self-starter who will work directly with online internet and brick and mortar accounts to ensure and establish strong relationships with current and potential customers to grow our web and department store presence to increase sales.
- Establish, build and expand relationships with existing and potential customers
- Responsible for account management including, sales results, forecasting and purchase orders. Implement sales strategy through new business development and maintenance and growing of existing accounts
- Schedule and meet with customers to present new products, merchandising updates and to reaffirm business plan.
- Oversee co-op spend for each account, using funds to drive sales.
- Maintain brand stores, product assortments, and retailer information. Preserve brand integrity throughout the channel. Own brick and mortar merchandising strategy, staff training and marketing.
- Work with marketing team, develop and execute effective account specific marketing programs.
- Work to maintain MAP pricing on internet sites such as amazon.com, com and ebay.com
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel a must)
- Patience and ability to provide optimal customer service
- Ability to build relationships
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be a team player
- High level of initiative and reliability are a key to success in this position
forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org