The Channels Manager is responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing channel partners, including referral, reseller and white label partners. The position is responsible for maximizing Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) as well as building strong, lasting relationships with the partners. This position also requires an enthusiastic personality with good interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, strong sales and management skills, and a solid understanding of the market and technology.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads joint partner planning process and develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationship.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in both North America and EMEA territories.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner performance and needs on an ongoing basis.
- Plans joint marketing activities to foster new sales opportunities.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally through adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Champion solution development efforts with channel partners that best address end-user needs.
- Lead and mentor the Channels Management team.
- Successfully build and manage a EMEA sales channel.
- Ensures compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including product, marketing, training and support in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- 3-5 years leading a channels sales organization preferably in a software, networking, or hosting company.
- Demonstrated success recruiting and selling through channels partners.
- Experience building a successful international sales channel.
- Domain knowledge and first-hand experience in hosting, cloud, and infrastructure technology with ability to assess opportunities; develop insightful recommendations and work cross-functionally to drive business development.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to create an environment of trust and mutual respect with partners and employees.
- Self-directed and motivated to accomplish tasks, meet objectives and committed timelines; ability to consistently deliver on commitments, and assume responsibility for results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues with customers and employees.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a sales/channels team.
- Willing to take a hands-on, roll-up-your sleeves approach to the position
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment with flawless execution; working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with keen approach to problem-solving.
Forward resumes to email@example.com