Title: Call Center Manager
SUMMARY: Effectively manage and motivate call center personnel to ensure proper utilization of resources to maintain desired level of service standards. Create standard for quality customer service and efficiency and ensure enforcement. Resolve complex customer service issues. Oversees staff scheduling to optimize availability of service representatives and supervisors. Develop performance standards and sets department goals, including the development of a sales culture to cross sell and maximize customer retention. Stays abreast of the changing trends of a Call Center operation, especially in the area of technology. Prepare and manage department budget.
- A minimum of 5 years of Call Center Management experience.
- Effective management skills; ability to motivate and coach employees to maintain a high level of performance, enthusiasm and quality service. Substantiate recommendations for salary increases and promotions; ability to discipline as needed.
- A BA in Business Administration is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Spreadsheets, Databases Presentations, as well as the Bank’s Core Systems.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers, over the phone, and with all levels of Bank personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to train and develop personnel.
- Scheduling flexibility to cover Customer Service Center hours if and when the need arises due to sickness or vacation with supervisors and/or staff.
forward resumes to email@example.com