Summary: Sells company products with emphasis on Instrumentation by performing the following duties;
• Generates and maintains lists of prospective customers for instrument sales leads.
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or for instrument sales.
• Displays or demonstrates product, using all available and supported tools, and emphasizes salable features.
• Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers in the Company selected CRM.
• Develops and maintains relationships and demonstrates an ability to utilize available resources.
• Demonstrates Instrumentation including setup and break down.
• Meet company assigned individual sales goals.
• Generates and maintains an accurate 30-60-90 day sales funnel of prospective customers for instrument sales leads.
• Prepares detailed proposals and financial for instrument and reagent sales, completes IPO’s in a correct and timely manner and to facilitate instrument delivery and customer training
• Maintains accurate records and completes administrative and territory reports on time. .
• Prepares reports of business transactions and manages expenses within company guidelines.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Attends trade shows, user groups and symposia.
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
• Strong personal computer skills, including knowledge of Contact Management systems, Database Software and MS Office.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers.
Education & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university
• Two or more years related experience and/or training
• Capital experience preferred
• Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time
• Valid driver’s license
Territory: SD, ND, IA, NB, MN, N. WI