|Summary: The Product Specialist is responsible for investigations, analysis and implementation of recommendations relating to all products manufactured. Specific tasks include: performing product investigations, statistical data analysis of manufacturing/QC processes, assisting product development and assisting with quality assurance functions.Job Duties:
• Perform product development related testing according to project schedules
• Perform statistical analysis on Manufacturing/QA/QC data.
• Perform product support testing to supplement internal and external driven investigations.
• Maintain and perform stability testing according to schedule.
• Perform QC document reviews.
• Perform QA functions-Final Product Release, Incoming Inspection, Review of Equipment Calibration logs.
• Work with RAQA and customers to address customer complaints and technical enquiries.
• Designated trainer and backup resource for QC testing and manufacturing.
Education & Requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Forward Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org