National Service Ops Mgr
|Description||Summary: Directs Field Service Group activities directly or through others by coordinating and managing field service group and hotline groups to ensure customer satisfaction by performing the following duties:Job Duties:
• Staffs, trains, monitors and mentors team.
• Manages the field service group and hotline groups to provide support services to internal and
• Manages day-to-day activities of the field service engineers to include: prioritizing, scheduling,
special projects, etc.
• Drives FSG Escalation Process, including data tracking, compliance, resource allocation, and direct
• Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives, to verify
• Responds to and resolves customer inquiries regardless of the complexity.
• Completes, maintains and processes pertinent paperwork and records.
• Ensures staff compliance with all SOPs, company programs and initiatives.
• Ensures staff is trained to help customers use products properly.
• Ensures technical and process competencies with the field service engineers and hotline employees.
• Advises upper management on product issues arising from product problems identified through
• Plans levels of support according to product release schedules.
• Forecast and manages budget to ensure adherence to guidelines.
• Actively collaborates with all departments with a goal of continuous improvement.
• Responsible for the ERP applications related to service activities and processes.
• Operates the department within established FDA regulations.
• Works with Regulatory/Quality Affairs to establish SOP’s for the department, continuous quality improvement.
• Assures integrity and consistency of the instrument install based by following proper implementation
procedures of retrofit per manufacturer guidelines.
• Handles customer issues when arise and regularly visits customer sites to improve customer satisfaction.
• Manages service contracts process with special attention to PM and TSB execution.
• Implements regular customer service surveys and takes necessary actions.
• Participate in internal and external audits.
• Responsible for the creation of all Operational reports including PM, TSB, FSE Metrics, TSS Metrics, and Hotline Metrics.
• Should have knowledge of Database and Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Company usable software.
Education & Requirements:
Forward Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org