POSITION: Human Resources Generalist
HR Generalist with multi-state experience, lead new employee orientations both on-site and remotely, HRIS proficiency, manufacturing & sales experience a big plus
- Respond to team member requests regarding PTO, benefit information, FMLA, disability, etc.
- Maintain employee files and HR databases (HR Profile, workers’ compensation, organizational charts, training, etc.).
- Ensure that all new hire paperwork is filled out and properly processed.
- Prepare offer letters and new hire notices.
- Process background checks.
- Employment verifications.
- Review and editing of timesheets.
- Scheduling and tracking of temporary staff.
- Benefit enrollment.
- Assists with the reconciliation of benefit statements.
- Assists with the preparation of performance reviews.
- Assists HR Director with various special projects.
- Scheduling of meetings, interviews, telephone conferences and training.
- Translate team member communication (verbal and written).
- Conducting candidate pre-screens and in-person interviews.
- Provide HR support to all US sales offices.
- Conduct orientations.
- Working with HR Director on all special projects and HR initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Must be highly experienced in Microsoft office suite; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
forward resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org