JOB RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Provide malfunction diagnostics and repair of process equipment.
2. Perform scheduled preventive maintenance and instrument calibration. Instrument calibrations are to be done in accordance with written calibration procedures.
3. Perform equipment rebuild service for QASV’s, pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders.
4. Prepare documents of field visits in a timely and professional manner. This will include calibration reports, field reports, daily labor logs, invoices, and expense reports.
5. Provide technical support to customers “In House” in the form of telephone assistance to client’s maintenance personnel in emergency situations.
6. Prepare and present Engineering Maintenance Seminars as assigned in accordance with approved format and established guidelines.
7. Maintaining current certification of all individual and departmental traceable calibration standards.
8. Provide technical project and installation assistance on new machine orders.
9. Assist our Pharmaceutical Services Division in the maintenance, calibration, and repair of in house fluid bed equipment.
10. Provide technical support to other departments under the direction of your supervisor.
11. Establish, maintain, and enhance client relations to encourage them to maintain or purchase a calibration/preventive maintenance contract.
12. Perform warranty related services as directed and maintain records.
13. Present at all times a professional and highly competent image to staff members and clients of the Group so as to instill confidence, respect and a desire to perform in a team environment, thereby enhancing revenues and advancing the growth.
14. Maintain an organized work area.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Job Function: Travel up to 80% (95% including local travel) to customer sites to provide calibration, preventive maintenance, diagnostic, and repair services to customers. Perform calibration of pneumatic and electronic control instruments consistent with FDA and NIST standards. Support Pharmaceutical Services Division with calibration and troubleshooting of equipment and instrumentation. Experience required in reading and interpreting electric and pneumatic schematics. Computer literacy is required.
General Information: Two year degree in engineering technology or 5 to 7 years of related experience. Technical skills required: PLC’s, computers, control system components, and a comprehensive knowledge of pharmaceutical process equipment. Must posses a valid driver’s license. Confined space entry training is required for potential entry into confined spaces within supplied equipment.
This position is classified as a “safety sensitive” position and is subject to random drug testing.
Forward Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org