Director of Marketing – Cloud Computing 110-120K
- To provide the leadership, initiative and creativity for the company’s marketing efforts including message communications, lead generation and qualification, public relations, web site and sales tools.
- Building and managing an industry leading marketing team
- Establish all lead generation and qualification programs to meet company sales goals
- Provide the tools, content and programs to successfully generate qualified leads in the pipeline and get the company’s messaging, branding, and differentiation into the market
- Create programs to leverage the customer install base for references, leads and PR activities
- Coordinate the company public relations/thought leadership activities including press, industry analysts, social media and speaking engagements.
- Manage all events and programs to support the companies lead, PR, customer and prospect programs
- Manage the web site content including messaging, layout, graphic design, navigation, lead generation, and reporting
- Set and report on metrics that track success of the Demand Generation, Public Relations and Social Media programs.
- 8+ years in marketing for hosting or software companies with at least 4 years in a management role.
- Demonstrated success in lead generation in an early stage enterprise market
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools, Google analytics and Salesforce
- Experience with establishing clear messages in a competitive market
- Strong verbal, writing, and project management skills
- Success performing market segmentation and creative target market programs
- Experience successfully managing outside PR and marketing services
- Knowledge of the Hosting,Cloud, or Security/Systems management software markets are a plus
- Creative, high energy and good leadership skills