CAD Designer (Part Time)
|Essential Job Function:
JOB RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Development and customization of control system schematics following departmental standards. These schematics will include P&ID, control system schematics, wiring drawings, pneumatic/hydraulic drawings, interconnect drawings, etc.
- Develop the control system schematics in accordance with the project schedule, budget, and following CAD standards.
- Effectively communicate project delays, scope changes, customer relationship issues, technical deficiencies, etc. to the project team and to management.
- Work as an integral member of a project team.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on our departmental standards to accommodate the changing needs of the company and to improve or drawing package.
- Keep up to date on current standards and codes which affect the format and or content of drawings and schematics.
- Keep up to date with current trends in control technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Forward Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org