COMMERCIAL CREDIT BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
SUMMARY: Supports the Commercial Credit area of the Commercial Lending Department; analyzes, and organizes all lending data from the loan origination and core lending systems. Develops professional reports, charts, and metrics of all lending data for submission to Senior Management and the Board of Trustees. Ensures all information is accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
- BS in Finance, Economics , Accounting or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Business Intelligence, Database reporting and MIS.
- Relevant knowledge of Commercial Lending products and services.
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence tools including designing report queries, report formatting and extracting information into Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to analyze and organize data from core systems and lending applications into professional report formats; charts, graphs, for presentation to Senior Management and Board of Trustees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present information to all levels of management.
1.Utilizes the Commercial Lending systems as well as the Bank’s core systems to develop and produce regular & ad-hoc reports of lending data. Organizes and analyzes data from the lending systems to ensure all information submitted to Senior Management and the Board is accurate, relevant and submitted in a timely manner. 40%
2.Responsible for conducting business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Develops or modifies information systems while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment. 20%
3.Creates, prepares and documents detailed specifications of the programs utilized to pull data. Includes: creation and use of documents to facilitate the request and data integrity of the data that is provided to the internal customer. 20%
4.Work with and support Senior Management and be accountable for disseminating and summarizing information into a format that can facilitate high level decision making processes. 15%
5.Performs other job related duties as assigned. 5%
Forward Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org