Website Berman Larson Kane
HR Staffing since 1980
Primary Responsible to Write Job Descriptions Corporate Wide Appoximately 6 month Project
HR Long Term Contract Assignment Northern NJ to Write Job Descriptions for Compensation Department
The role will be working with the Line of Business, HRBP’s and the Compensation team to create integrated documents that will be used for salary analysis, employee development, and employee merit review.
- Lead the creation and cataloguing for the enterprise job description bank.
- Create xx job descriptions based on multiple divisions and YY paths.
- Interview Line of Business to understand, review existing documentation, review leveling project files to understand the number of levels in each path.
- Review leveling paths and create L3/LC “senior” job description
- Manage the approval process by the Line of Business, HRBP and COE.
- Catalogue and store approved job description
- Modify up levels and down levels
- Get approval from the business
- Finalize and store in the job description shared folder
- Work proactively with other team members to achieve departmental goals
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects assigned
- Assist with special research projects
- Minimum 3 years directly related experience evaluating positions and writing job descriptions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Detailed oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, in particular PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Positive, Personable, and able to work cohesively with others across various divisions
- Problem solving capabilities needed to successfully complete projects and tasks
Forward Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org