Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Employment Options since 1980
Location: Westampton, New Jersey
Wastewater must have a diverse background and extensive technical experience and client interaction in water/water infrastructure projects. Will encounter such projects as conveyance and wastewater collection systems evaluation and design projects; drinking water or water facility design (preliminary/detailed) and will be capable of leading water/wastewater engineers and technicians and managing infrastructure projects of various sizes utilizing current technology, techniques, engineering theory. With support from the company, successful candidate will be capable of participating in such business development activities as: pursuing new clients and potential project leads; preparing proposals and preparing price proposals and contracts; providing cost analysis and cost estimation.
- Execute consulting and design project success with processes related to civil infrastructure water/wastewater treatment applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise for civil infrastructure water/wastewater treatment permitting and the delivery of treatability studies, conceptual design, process optimization, and system operations of water/wastewater treatment.
- Manage multiple conceptual design projects while providing task management and technical contributions to multi-discipline teams to bring innovative solutions to civil infrastructure water/wastewater problems.
- Provide Quality Control/Quality Assurance for work projects.
- Create/monitor scope, schedules and budget of work projects.
- Managing engineering work and interface with other disciplines as needed.
- Display strong communication and interpersonal skills; visit clients, jobsites and consultant offices as needed to support project and business development needs.
- Drive ownership of health and safety in all aspects of work projects from work site to personal environments. · Serve as team leader or work as an integral part of a team; provide mentoring for less experienced staff/team members.
- Performs other related or similar duties as required or assigned
Education & Training
B.S. Degree in Engineering Additional Degree in Management is a plus Ten years experience or a combination of education and experience
forward resumes to email@example.com