Job Title: Market Development and Retention Manager
To effectively manage marketing activities for multiple insurance markets, contribute to and achieve annual new member goals. Job success requires in depth insurance industry experience and contacts coupled with self-motivation, an innate drive to succeed and a passion for developing and maintain business partnerships. The manager will be responsible for all aspects of sales and member development and retention.
He/she will participate in the planning of, and execute the overall plan, policies and goals for the membership area..
* Works with the Membership leader to identify and develop business opportunities across existing and new membership types, takes the strategic plans and turns them into tactical ones.
* Assists in aligning our products and services with what the members want and need
* Sells membership to prospective members
* Maintain basic understanding of all products, services, and membership assets
* Articulate the values of membership using available tools and documentation
* Recommend specific Standards applications to meet prospect or member needs and/or promote additional utilization of Standards within organizations
* Able to calculate new member fees
* Lead creation of annual marketing plan and member retention goals for assigned regions
* Perform stewardship visits to members and sales visits to prospects and manage follow-through on action items from stewardship visits
* Acount management of key accounts – Create new member profile, follow-up retention plan, lead retention effort for assigned members, anticipate problems and escalate when necessary
* Seek and maintains market intelligence for assigned regions and assist in the creation and maintenance of products and services pricing, value statement, and communication tools
* Lead departmental effort to obtain market penetration statistics for assigned regions
* Abide by code of conduct and all policies and procedures.
Essential Skills and Experience
* BA with three to five years of experience and expertise in direct sales or marketing experience in the insurance industry
* Self-motivated; able to work independently to meet assigned goals
* Strong analytical skills to translate service requirements in to business proposals
* Strong customer orientation
* Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously
* Computer Proficiency
* Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan for 1-3 year time span
* Strong writing and verbal communication skills
* Problem analysis and resolution at both functional and strategic level
* Excellent interpersonal and communication ability including presentation skills
* Able to travel on a regular basis
Forward Resumes to: email@example.com