On-Line Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving integrated marketing initiatives to build awareness, drive revenue and provide sales enablement.
This position requires strong analytical skills, extensive experience with google analytics, SEO and ability to recommend and design campaign initiatives based on findings.
Extensive experience with social media and traffic generation.
Person will interact with product management, sales, information technology and professional services to achieve marketing objectives.
Strong communication skills are a must. Duties include converting technical positioning into key market messages and launching products into market.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs
- Create marketing plans including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention
- Website and deliver content for different segments and verticals
- Deliver thought-leading content via events, blogs and other outlets
- Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process
- 3-7 years of marketing experience including B2C marketing experience
- Must have experience running campaigns and measuring effectiveness of online including search advertising, SEO, email, and social media
- Must have 2 years of experience with google analytics
- Experience with B2C sales cycle
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and influential communication skills are critical
- Must be capable of presenting to and working with all levels of an organization, including the executive team
- BA preferred
forward resume to email@example.com