Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Technical Staffing Since 1980
Technical Support Manager Position
The Technical Support Manager will manage a small support team and will directly contribute (hands-on) to successful and timely technical support outcomes. The successful candidate will:
- Become a product support expert for our line of communications recording solutions.
- Learn and understand software and hardware supported by the company.
- Participate directly in the support queue (as a member of the support team), taking incoming trouble calls/emails, troubleshooting the problem and providing resolution in a timely manner.
- Serve as company liaison with resellers on technical support matters.
- Continuously manage every support ticket in the system, to determine urgency and closure.
- Monitor and follow up on all requests from submission to resolution.
- Collaborate with resellers to fully understand problems and to set expectations.
- Independently trigger escalations whenever necessary.
- Collaborate with internal Development Engineers to determine steps toward resolution.
- Provide technical training to resellers’ technical and installation staff
- In depth experience working with at least one CRM system. Jira experience preferred.
- Experience providing tier two support for a software product.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong time-management/project management skills
- Ability to stay focused on core responsibilities while successfully handling a wide spectrum of client requests
- Proven troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and courteous demeanor with emphasis on strong customer service
- Willingness to be “on call” and work extended or unscheduled hours as needed
Forward Resumes to: Jobs@jobsbl.com