Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
The Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a sales pipeline that increases revenue from both existing and new accounts. This role is also responsible for overseeing the entire lifecycle of the sales and delivery process for Software Products and Consulting Services.
The ideal candidate for this position will obtain and expand the company’s business relationships. In order to succeed in this position the candidate must have a solid technical understanding of the company and its products compiled with a sociable and outgoing personality to build rapport with potential clients.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients while identifying and developing new business opportunities. Ensure and sustain the delivery of high quality service to assigned clients.
• Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities within new and existing accounts
• Lead proposals and evolve solution offerings
• Develop initiative sales strategy
• Ensure success of engagements using delivery and vendor partners
• Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams
• Apply delivery and customer management best practices
• Contribute to business strategy and budget planning
• Manage profitability of engagements.
• Provide technical support when needed
• 5+ years of experience in Software Sales and or Consulting Services
• Proficiency in IT
• Strong insurance knowledge a plus (P&C, L&A or Reinsurance)
• BS or BA with advanced degree a plus
• Business development experience including strategic sales planning, client engagement, management and delivery
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
• Strong decision making, judgement, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional and virtual teams
Forward Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org