Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options NJ NY
Technical Application Training Specialist direct hire full benefit package …. pharma manufacturer
Develops and conducts training programs for Internal and External customers for the complete line of products, ancillary products and systems, giving the customer the highest level of understanding and operation.
- Participate in annual review of department material to update the program and ensure continuous improvement.
- Work with Technical Support Specialist SS II to evaluate the course material as well as train the TSS II to be back up Trainer.
- Maintains Department Training records as needed. Lectures class on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, troubleshooting and operation of Stago equipment, following outline, handouts, and texts.
- Demonstrates procedures being taught, such as programming ,troubleshooting and repair.
- Observes trainees in classroom and answers trainees’ questions.
- Administers written and practical examinations and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees’ performance.
- Participates in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to training facility and integrates information into training program.
- Manages needs for customer class from printouts to functioning analyzers.
- Travel in field with Technical Support Specialist to observe both customer and TSS to improve training programs.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in related field from an accredited four year college or university required; (MT) Certification or equivalent preferred; Minimum of 2 to 4 years Stago experience or 3 to 5 years related outside experience required.
- Knowledge of Hemostasis and some training experience preferred.
- Knowledge of database software, Microsoft Office Suite. All company usable software.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Demonstrated typing/keyboarding skills
- Travel: Ability to travel domestically or internationally, if needed. Up to 10% travel may be required.
Forward Resumes to email@example.com