Website Berman Larson Kane
Best IT Staffing since 1980
Reports to Global Director of IT
Type Full Time–Exempt
Hours 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
This is a very hands-on visible role within a highly skilled global technology team. The Global Business Systems Analyst will own responsibility for maintenance, design, configuration and upgrades of business software applications across the enterprise. This role will provide business support and training on business applications, consult on proposed application integrations and interfaces, serve as a primary liaison between the business and technical teams, have responsibility for QA and testing of business systems, and proactively champion and drive change management activities across the organization.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill. You will need to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You will possess the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Must be tech-savvy and possess excellent time management and project execution skills. Need the natural ability to quickly learn, use, troubleshoot and maintain business applications. This role will have visibility to upper management and operational staff, interpersonal/people and presentation skills are a must. You will frequently work directly with strategic business units to solve problems, find ways to optimize business operations to gain efficiency, and have a direct impact on results. Will be comfortable being hands-on, in the trenches, doing the work, while also continually contributing to the strategic direction of IT.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess, conceptualize, plan and maintain application architectures across the enterprise based on current technology and best practices
• Serve as the primary liaison between the business community and technical teams through frequent communications, ticketing systems, and execution of new system designs.
• Recommend and oversee application upgrade planning and deployments conducted by remote technical teams
• Ensure security through access controls and role-based security principles while overseeing critical processes driving proper I.T. governance
• Plan and implement effective QA and testing processes for new implementations, product releases or feature/function changes while remaining hands on in the areas of design documentation (i.e. FDD’s) testing, deployment, documentation and support.
• Lead external vendors and other operations personnel as needed
• Help manage internal technology team of highly skilled developers, infrastructure engineers and functions experts
• may directly manage workstreams for Engineers, Specialists and/or Analysts located in technology centers throughout the globe.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have 5 + years Microsoft Dynamics AX experience (including AX 2012 R3). Additional requirements are:
• B.S./B.A. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline and 15 years’ overall experience within the technology field
• 7+ year’s experience supporting key technologies in a manufacturing, logistics and supply chain organization (B2B consumer goods strongly preferred)
• 7+ years’ experience managing ERP systems in an enterprise environment consisting of multiple legal entities and offices
• Demonstrated basic understanding of SQL administration (Security, database maintenance and queries) is strongly preferred.
• Minimum of two full cycle ERP implementations
• In addition to the above, prior experience in the following is ideal:
o Active directory administration (User provisioning, Group policies, ADFS)
o RemedyForce I.T.S.M
o Power BI
• Must be able to travel internationally (10%)
• This position requires domestic and international travel. Individual must be able to obtain necessary documents for travel.
forward resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org