Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
Associate Sales Representative
Job Details Description
Location: Cleveland, Northeast Ohio
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Target and develop new account opportunities while supporting current initiatives in the territory.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads and travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Generates and qualifies instrument leads for the Hemostasis Systems Specialist.
- Investigates and resolves customer challenges to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Assists sales colleagues within regions to achieve revenue growth and quota attainment.
- Provides back-up for field sales colleagues when required.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Assists customers with technical inquiries.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports as defined by sales management.
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly within accordance with Corporate policies and procedures.
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act.
- Advances ’s Value Proposition with customers across assigned territory
- Manages a database of partners, setting up meetings and facilitating relationships through ’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assists with trade shows, symposia, and user groups (may be required to attend)
- Effectively manage special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each qualification satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four year college or university in Medical Laboratory Science [MLS(ASCP)] or similar field strongly preferred. Medical laboratory scientist with one to two years’ lab experience or business to business sales, preferably in medical diagnostic sales to laboratories a plus.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite especially with Excel and Presentation Programs such as PowerPoint a must. Experience with analytical and database software such as Power BI a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License required. Medical Technologist qualification preferred. ASCP strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal skills. Confidence to communicate with healthcare professionals and management. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations and position them for field use. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues and customers. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to travel 50-60% of the time, including internationally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as determined by customer requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities