Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
Regional Field Support Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Staffs, trains, monitors, audits, and mentors’ direct reports, to include both live and remote visits and interactions as determined by need, and as directed by FSG senior management.
- Manages day-to-day activities of the FSE group to include prioritizing, scheduling, special projects, etc.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries regardless of the complexity.
- Manages direct reports to provide support services to internal and external customers.
- Ensures direct reports compliance with company policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Interacts with Regional Advanced Support Engineer (RASE) and Training Department, to ensure technical and process competencies with the FSEs.
- Advises upper management on product issues arising from product problems identified through customers.
- Completes, maintains, monitors, and processes all region’s pertinent paperwork and records to comply with SOPs, including CAPA, IMS, QE, ISO, and other quality and compliance procedures.
- Plans levels of support according to product installation, preventive maintenance, and service schedules.
- Drives direct reports to achieve revenue and cost budget to ensure adherence to FSG goals.
- Monitor regional quality and metric goals. Create, implement, effectively drive actions required to achieve goals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the escalation process through effective resource allocation, consistent customer communication and proper documentation submission.
- Develop self (and Team) Digital Product knowledge and understanding in order to aid/support Digital Product Sales and Marketing initiatives and strategies. Prepare and lead assigned Region to provides onsite and remote support to all Digital Products. Includes installation and initial configuration of various Middleware/Instrumentation configurations.
- Drive contract revenue through growth of contract capture rate.
- Analyzing metrics and other service data to drive efficiency and cost reduction.
- Ensure direct report’s compliance to all policy and procedural administrative requirements.
- Drive accuracy expectations of CRM and M3 databases at a regional level.
- May be required to occasionally provide technical support onsite at customer locations.
- Ensure staff is trained and focused to drive customer satisfaction.
- Plan short term strategies to drive customer satisfaction at a regional level.
- Maintain positive morale within regional team.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Director or Associate Director of FSG.
- Directly supervises employees in their area of responsibility. Carries out managerial/supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing candidates; hiring, promotion and transfer of employees in conjunction with the appropriate level of management and Human Resources; training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; terminating employees in conjunction with department director and Human Resources; addressing complaints and resolving issues.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required with 5-7 years related experience required, with 5 years direct customer interface required and 3 years management experience desired. Or Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years related experience required and 3 years direct customer interface and management experience desired.
- Current driver’s license and passport required
- Up to 80% over-night travel.
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as required by Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety: Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)