Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Since 1980
Perform QC testing; in process and in finished products. Perform analysis of test data to ensure quality requirements.
- Perform end point testing according to manufacturing schedule.
- Set schedule to facilitate the timely testing of products according to business requirements.
- Perform product stability and lot verification testing of control plasmas/reagents.
- Maintain, operate and manage QC lab equipment.
- Perform statistical analysis of Manufacturing/QC data.
- Perform product support testing to supplement internal and customer driven investigations.
- Work closely with manager and Product Development Scientists to evaluate and implement process improvements.
- Work with RAQA manger to inspect incoming products and finished product release.
- Manage equipment calibration tracker and database. Ensure calibrations are completed in a timely manner for all equipment in use and ensure out of calibration equipment is not in use.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from four-year college or university required;
- MLT required/MT preferred;
- One to two years related experience and/or training.