Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
Public Relations Manager
Client is seeking a high-energy, efficient, and versatile Public Relations Manager. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Norvic Shipping is a perfect place to grow your career. Make your next career move with us.
Please note that this is a non-exclusive list and that you will have such additional duties as are assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Oversee all internal and external communications for a company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging
- Creation, plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials for press releases, media summaries, social media accounts, company’s website, company’s events etc.
- Manage media requests in a timely and professional manner
- Developing long term communications strategies
- Research other companies within similar and same industry to see what their needs are to develop strategies.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure all communication is cohesive with the brand image
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field must have
- 3-4 years of experience in public relations or corporate communications
- Industry experience in Marine, Dry Bulk a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including confident ability to present concepts verbally
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and execute successful public relations queries.