Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Technical Staffing since 1980
Product Manager, Digital Solutions & Cybersecurity…Direct Hire Full Benefit Package
Location: This is a remote opportunity.
The Product Manager, Digital Solutions & Cybersecurity develops and implements the marketing strategy for the digital solutions with consideration of market drivers, compliance, rapidly evolving cybersecurity requirements, new product development, and product lifecycle to achieve SNA and corporate goals. The Product Manager, Digital Solutions & Cybersecurity will also be responsible for managing and demonstrating customer value for the clinical laboratory through the implementation of digital connectivity and applications. Responsible to maximize the value of the solution over the lifecycle of the portfolio and deliver on key business metrics, with the goal of increasing margins and market share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the 4 P’s of Marketing (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) as well as product lifecycle for assigned products.
- Develop and implement market penetration and customer retention programs for the market segment of their area of responsibility, establishing as the market leader for the segment. Consideration will include leveraging a total solution including automation and digital tools that will drive efficiency.
- Analyze the market, build and maintain a competitive file/database that will be used to develop and communicate a competitive conversion strategy to support corporate growth goals.
- Develop business cases. Identify and assess opportunities to grow market share with modifications to existing products or potential new products; develop and implement marketing programs to achieve revenue and market share goals.
- Prepare comprehensive launch packages including forecasts for new products and modified products, and coordinate the necessary activities with Sales, Supply Chain, Market Access, Global Marketing and other functional areas.
- Act as primary resource and company expert for digital solutions. Launch and implement marketing strategy.
- Acts as the cybersecurity expert in product management.
- Build relationships and partner with internal (business partners, peers) and external stakeholders (key industry players, agencies and vendors) to execute programs and projects in support of driving corporate goals.
- Nurture relationships with key opinion leaders in coagulation testing and industry IT experts.
- Manage all projects within budget and deliver on time.
- Develops, implements and executes tactical marketing programs.
- Visit customer sites.
- Stimulate clinical studies for white paper publication in North American Hospitals and laboratories as needed. Participate on R&D project teams representing the North American market and customers.
- Prepare monitor and update product revenue and unit forecasts.
- Bachelors degree (BA/BS) from a four year college or university required, preferably in Business or Science. Advanced degree preferred. Four to six years experience required in either medical technology, medical product management or managing digital products. Certificate in cybersecurity or experience working with cybersecurity strongly preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Cybersecurity certification programs are a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts. Ability to communicate with IT departments. Awareness of software design principles, cybersecurity principles, cloud development, and edge computing. Awareness and knowledge of medical device interconnectivity technologies including application layer protocols such as DICOM, HL7, etc.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time. Must be able to travel internationally.