Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing since 1980
Title: National Accounts Specialist
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with management at all levels of organization with particular emphasis at the shareholder level of all GPO and assigned IDN key account partners.
- Serves as mentor to IDN Business Manager team and will be assigned special projects on occasion to assist the organization with achieving corporate objectives.
- Works closely with the Finance Department to facilitate standardized approval processes.
- Pursue and negotiate agreements/ partnership with assigned accounts as jointly determined by the management team via standardized templates and definitions.
- Collaborates regularly with the Key Account Manager, National Accounts on tracking activities of National Accounts program.
- Develop tools to assist sales team in accessing proper National Account pricing structure for accounts in their areas of responsibility.
- Identify growth opportunities, work with Marketing and other resources to develop and implement specific programs to accelerate the sales process (Instruments, reagents, Shareholder standardization agreements).
- Perform analysis and make recommendations based on business plan with respect to revenue, profit, and market share goals.
- Attend all appropriate membership and national meetings to strengthen groups relationships and establish as the expert in coagulation.
- Enter all customer account activities and other sales data for current customers into customer relationship management system and keeps up to date, which includes customer site visits.
- Responsible for exploring customer needs for Point of Care testing in coagulation at each sales call, noting in CRM details of current Point of Care testing vendor, and informing the appropriate Group affiliate of any immediate needs uncovered.
- All administrative tasks required include monitoring and creation of necessary reports. Monitor all fee reporting for accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist with constructing RFP response database by contributing relevant government documents. Assist other members of the National accounts team with RFP and contracting concerns as directed or requested by other team members.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required; five-years or more of related experience required. Experience selling to GPO’s/IDN’s/Government or National Accounts preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems, Database software. Microsoft Office Suite of products experience required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, profit and loss, return on investment, and market share.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to travel up to 70% of the time, including overnight travel. Ability to travel internationally.
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as determined by customer requirements.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities