Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Medical Sales Staffing since 1980
Health System Executive (Sales)
Job Details Description
The ideal candidate for this role will be located in the area of Ohio.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prospecting and lead generation: identify potential clients within the hospital sector. Generate leads through market research, networking, and targeted outreach. In-person cold call competitive accounts.
• Product Knowledge: develop a thorough understanding of capital solutions. Be able to complete on-site demos to key stakeholders with in IDNs and Hospitals. Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and technological advancements.
• Client Relationship Management: cultivate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in hospitals through face-to-face meetings. Understand the unique needs of each client and tailor solutions accordingly.
• Sales Presentations: conduct compelling and informative presentations and demos to showcase the benefits of product line. Address client inquiries and concerns with professionalism and product knowledge. Coordinate and attend area demo days, road shows, and side-by-side evaluations.
• Investigates and resolves customer challenges to ensure exceptional customer service.
• Proposal Development: prepare detailed proposals that outline the value proposition and return on investment for the client. Collaborate with internal teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive proposals.
• Negotiation and Closing: effectively negotiate terms and conditions to secure profitable deals. Close sales and achieve revenue and instrument targets within specified time lines.
• Work with assigned Area Business Manager and team to manage local IDNs.
• Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
• Submit weekly and monthly reports as defined by sales management.
• Operate within defined budgets and strictly within accordance with Corporate policies and procedures.
• Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act.
• Responsible for exploring customer needs for Point of Care testing in coagulation at each sales call, noting in CRM details of current Point of Care testing vendor, and informing the appropriate Group affiliate of any immediate needs uncovered.
• Advances ’s Value Proposition with customers across assigned territory
• Manages a database of partners, setting up meetings and facilitating relationships through ’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Effectively manage special projects as assigned.
• Provide feedback on market trends, competitor activities, and customer needs. Collaborate with marketing team to enhance product positioning and sales strategies.
Education & Requirements:
• High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare administration or a related field preferred, 2-3 years clinical sales experience or 3-5 years technical field experience required. Capital Sales Experience strongly preferred.
• Advanced computer skills, including analytical and database software (Excel, BI) and presentation programs.
• Drivers license required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions ,and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Up to 80% travel including overnight travel. Ability to travel internationally required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as determined by customer requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.