Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Medical Staffing since 1980
Portfolio Partnership Executive
- Locations Colorado
Job Details Details:
The ideal candidate for this position will be located in the Denver area but will consider other Colorado locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Customer Relationship Management: Cultivate and manage relationships with existing clients in the laboratory coagulation sector. Develop a deep understanding of each client’s unique needs, challenges, and objectives to upsell offerings into customer base. Regularly engage with clients through various communication channels (emphasis on face-to-face visits) to ensure customer satisfaction and address any concerns promptly.
- Supply Chain Coordination: Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure seamless supply chain operations for laboratory coagulation products (ie. Marketing & Sales Admin). On-site support of standing orders, monitor inventory levels, and coordinate timely deliveries to meet customer demands. Work with logistics and distribution teams to optimize order fulfillment processes and minimize lead times.
- Product Expertise and Training: Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of laboratory coagulation products. Conduct on-site product demonstrations and training sessions for clients to enhance their understanding and utilization of our offerings. Stay informed about industry advancements and communicate relevant updates to clients, positioning our products as cutting-edge solutions.
- Sales Presentations: Host compelling sales and educational presentations on coagulation & products to support upsell activity and expand use across portfolio. Present break-even calculators to bring specialty testing on-site.
- Market Analysis and Strategy: Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and regulatory changes within the laboratory coagulation space. Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop strategies for market penetration, customer retention, and product expansion. Provide valuable insights to internal teams based on client feedback and market observations.
- Communication and Issue Resolution: Act as a bridge between clients and the company, ensuring effective communication and prompt resolution of any concerns. Conduct regular check-ins with clients to assess satisfaction levels and identify opportunities for improvement. Prepare and present comprehensive reports on account status, including key performance indicators, customer feedback, and action plans.
- Professional Development: Attend industry conferences, workshops, and seminars to stay updated on the latest advancements in laboratory coagulation. Continuously enhance product knowledge and professional skills through ongoing training opportunities.
- Investigates and resolves customer challenges to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Provide capital equipment leads to Health System Executive colleagues as relevant.
- Assists customers with technical inquiries.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports as defined by sales management.
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly within accordance with Corporate policies and procedures.
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act.
- Responsible for exploring customer needs for Point of Care testing in coagulation at each sales call, noting in CRM details of current Point of Care testing vendor, and informing the appropriate Group affiliate of any immediate needs uncovered.
- Advances ’s Value Proposition with customers across assigned territory.
- Manages a database of partners, setting up meetings and facilitating relationships through ’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assists with trade shows, symposia, and user groups (may be required to attend).
- Effectively manage special projects as assigned.
Education & Requirements
- HS Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred, ASCP accreditation preferred. 2-3 years clinical sales experience or 3-5 years technical field experience required, or 5-7 years of clinical laboratory experience required.
- Advanced computer skills, including analytical and database software (Excel, BI) and presentation programs required.
- Medical Technologist qualification preferred. ASCP strongly preferred.
Drivers license required
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal skills. Confidence to communicate with healthcare professionals and management. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations and position them for field use. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues and customers. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Up to 80% travel including overnight travel. Ability to travel internationally required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as determined by customer requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.