Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
Corporate Partnership Manager (Sales) Medical Capital Equipment
Job Details Description
The ideal candidate for this position will be located in the areas of either New York City, Chicago, or Texas and within range of a major airport.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Team Leadership and Development: Provide visionary leadership to the Corporate Partnership team, setting clear objectives and fostering a culture of excellence. Mentor and develop team members, supporting their professional growth and aligning individual goals with organizational objectives. Conduct regular performance reviews, offering constructive feedback, and implementing strategies for continuous improvement.
- Strategic Team Planning: Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement team strategies aligned with overall corporate goals. Plan and execute team initiatives to enhance efficiency, productivity, and overall team performance. Foster a collaborative and innovative team environment that encourages proactive problem-solving.
- Resource Allocation: Effectively allocate resources within the team to maximize productivity and achieve sales targets. Work closely with HR and senior management to identify staffing needs, recruit top talent, and ensure a well-balanced and high performing team.
- Communication and Collaboration: Facilitate open and transparent communication within the team and across departments. Foster a collaborative environment by encouraging cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Customer Success teams.
- Training and Skill Development: Identify training needs within the team and coordinate relevant training programs to enhance skill sets. Stay updated on industry best practices and provide continuous education to the team to ensure they remain at the forefront of healthcare partnership management.
- Performance Metrics and Goal Setting: Collaborate with team members to establish individual and team performance metrics. Set challenging yet achievable goals, regularly assessing progress and adjusting strategies to ensure targets are met or exceeded to meet department and company sales goals.
- Motivation and Recognition: Implement motivational strategies to boost team morale and maintain a positive work environment. Recognize and reward outstanding performance, fostering a culture of appreciation and recognition.
- Conflict Resolution: Address conflicts within the team promptly and effectively, fostering a harmonious and collaborative work environment. Act as a mediator when necessary, encouraging open communication and resolution.
- Internal business reviews will be conducted to ensure management and field teams are aligned on strategy & execution. Quarterly in-person reviews with DOS & DOSM to ensure plan development and execution of strategy.
- Responsible for directing team in reviewing Point of Care needs on each sales call, noting current vendor in CRM and informing the appropriate Group affiliate of any immediate needs uncovered.
- Reinforces consultative selling principles in daily field work. Work with CPEs and NPEs to set the strategy, approved by the DOS, and share with the Area Business Managers and affected field teams.
- Responsible for management of current/future distributor business relationships along with potential involvement with future ventures.
- Monitors and enters all customer account activities and other sales data for current customers into customer relationship management system and keeps up to date.
- Close partnership with contracts & legal. They should spend at least a few days/quarter with their office-based colleagues.
- Directly supervises employees in their area of responsibility. Carries out managerial/supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing candidates; hiring, promotion and transfer of employees in conjunction with the appropriate level of management and Human Resources; training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; terminating employees in conjunction with department director and Human Resources; addressing complaints and resolving issues.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required. Minimum 5 years related experience; Management experience strongly preferred. Experience managing GPO, IDNs, Gov’t, or Reference Labs strongly preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software. Microsoft Office Suite of products experience required.
- Current driver’s license. Ability to conduct on-site customer demonstrations and visits.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, market share, profitability. Ability to apply basic math and business financial concepts. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to travel up to 80% of the time, including overnight travel. Ability to travel internationally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as determined by customer requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.