Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
Field Support Engineer with AUTO and FULL Amazing Benefit Package
Job Details Description:
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Summary: Plans and coordinates activities concerned with installing/maintaining instrumentation, investigating and resolving customer reports of problems with instruments, to drive customer satisfaction and minimize future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides Curative/Emergency Service, Preventive Maintenance, Updates (TBs), at customer’s facility
• Installs instruments at customer’s facility, sales demos, product shows, etc, to ensure full functionality according to client’s specifications.
• Provides onsite and remote support to all Digital Products. Includes installation and initial configuration of various Middleware/Instrumentation configurations.
• Develop Digital Product knowledge and understanding in order to aid/support Digital Product Sales and Marketing initiatives and strategies
• Documents and records information to be included in the repair records in accordance with SOPs and regulatory agencies.
• Analyzes, reviews and inspects findings to determine source of problem via telephone and/or on-site. Performs trouble shooting to repair, replace necessary parts, or other corrective action to ensure optimal operation on analyzers per SOP.
• Coordinates problem resolution within Field Support Group and other personnel to expedite repair. Minimize down time and drive Customer Satisfaction.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
• Demonstrate proper operations to end users.
• Responsible for effective management of company resources and equipment such as parts, tools, trunk stock, etc.
• Escalate all open or reoccurring issues in a timely manner for prompt resolution per SOP.
• Review regional service contract metrics in order to drive customer contract renewal growth among primary accounts.
• Special projects/tasks as assigned by RFSM.
• Drive high level customer satisfaction through the successful completion of field service related duties and responsibilities.
• Provides technical assistance/ troubleshooting as required.
• Supports Sales, technical support and Marketing departments to foster teamwork and synergy.
Education & Requirements:
• High school or GED required Associates Degree or Certificate from Technical/Military School a plus. Bachelors from 4 year college or university preferred.
• 3 years related experience troubleshooting and repairing diagnostic equipment.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to travel outside of designated territory, if needed. Up to 75% overnight travel may be required depending on territory. Occasional weekend/holiday on-call coverage for the region. Ability to travel by common air carrier, or rental car as needed.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database and Internet software; Windows NT, XP and DOS.
This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent a legally required accommodation, as determined by customer requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities