AF Financial Analyst
Department Accounting and Finance Junior and Senior Opening
Junior individual has completed a few years of accounting work and wants to parlay experience in taxes, auditing or corporate finance into a career pivot to challenging, non-sales personal financial planning.
The other individual is a Senior financial accounting professional, possibly someone who is contemplating early retirement from their current position or who wants to start a new chapter in their career.
As a Wealth Manager, you will work closely with clients to assist in the stewardship of their assets.
You will focus on such areas as retirement planning, cash flow planning, taxation, insurance, estate planning and perhaps investments.
Your own accounting experience can give you a strong advantage and our extensive training program can make your transition shorter.
The individuals selected for this opportunity will have an accomplished educational background, be dedicated to client service, and demonstrate the highest ethical and professional standards.
· An attractive educational background. CPA designation a plus
· A strong desire to focus on wealth management as a career
· Good verbal communication skills
· Detail-oriented, self-starter, able to take initiative
· Team contributor, collaborative, able to work effectively with others
· Accurate, organized, able to set priorities
· Maintains a “client-first attitude”
Forward Resume : email@example.com