Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Financial Staffing since 1980
Finance Systems Project Manager.
This position will help facilitate the execution of a variety of projects across the Finance Systems spectrum. The successful candidate will be responsible for being the Finance Systems lead on a portfolio of projects, developing project plans and overseeing the execution of projects leading discovery sessions, facilitating conversations, using project management tools to manage remote and indirect team members, providing updates to stakeholders, managing issues and mitigating or escalating risks, etc. The Finance Systems Project Manager will help define, document and deploy the long-term finance systems architecture for the Company.
• Drives all application projects and oversees all aspects of the projects including planning, resource estimation (labor & Cost), execution, communication with the project business leads.
• Manages and obtains approvals for all change requests, particularly regarding scope and timelines.
• Manages project resources and lead the team/s to achieve on-time delivery and resolve escalations.
• Prioritizes issues and determines impact of application issue on business environment.
• Work with the management team to manage / lead projects within a set of deadlines using established Project Management Methodology & Governance to meet or exceed project requirements.
• Will establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers and provides them with program/project updates and recommendations.
• Reviews all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability in compliance with current application development and enterprise architecture standards
• Proactively identifies, analyzes and mitigates project and operational risks (resourcing, project/task dependencies and delivery risks)
• Will be responsible for coordinating any development work through vendors and contract resources.
• Producing statistics and status/dashboard reporting on progress of various test cycles
• Some projects will be the implementation of Concur, Automatic Accounts Payment Solutions, Global Payroll, etc.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Engineering, (or related field) and/or 5+ years experience in Project Management.
• Strong Excel, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint Skills, certifications such as Agile, CSM, Lean Six Sigma or PMP a plus.
• Solid experience with Great Plains and IMOS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to connect and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to resolve basic problems with minimal supervision.
• Adaptability to a changing environment as per the demands of the work unit and staff;
• Ability to work under instruction and take guidance.
• Ability to understand business needs and apply the appropriate designs and technologies to meet the needs.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Demonstrates exceptional negotiation, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to lead projects and achieve results.
• Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information- Resourceful.
• Willingness to travel domestically and globally as needed; and to participate in meetings outside of core hours to support global projects and team members
forward resume: email@example.com