Website Berman Larson Kane
Best Staffing Options since 1980
The Executive Assistant/Project Management Assistant is responsible for assisting in the development and management of strategic projects, including facilities licensure projects, capital grants projects, and other related strategic initiatives. Primary duties include assisting in obtaining and maintaining documentation for infrastructure projects, working directly with contractors, architects and vendors to obtain the necessary paperwork, keeping track of project timelines and meeting deadlines. This position will also support the senior management team within the strategic planning and regulatory departments, including scheduling meetings and managing calendars. This is an entry level position — critical thinking skills, self-motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment are the key indicators for success. A successful candidate has the potential for growth within the organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of strategic projects, including Certificate of Need/licensure projects, capital grant projects and similar strategic initiatives.
- Performs the administrative components of strategic initiative projects.
- Assist the legal/compliance/strategic planning and regulatory department in obtaining and maintaining documentation for relevant licensure submissions.
- Performs general clerical duties to include, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning, mailing and filing.
- Following up with vendors, contractors, architects, etc. to obtain required documentation.
- Keep track of project timelines and assist with project development/implementation to meet deadlines.
- Assist and support the strategic planning office, as needed.
- Work with senior leadership and project staff in order to make sure project requirements are met and goals are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze and understand a variety of different documents, e.g. construction and regulatory documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with construction terminology and/or healthcare facilities preferred, but not required.
Forward Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org